Year 6 parents are reminded to apply for transfer to secondary school in 2019
Parents must apply to the council they pay council tax to.
· Application deadline – 31 October 2018
· Applications can be made online here (Southend-on-sea Borough Council)
· Applications can be made online here (Essex County Council)
· Paper applications can be downloaded here or collected from the Civic Centre (Southend-on-sea Borough Council)
· If applying online, once submitted parents will automatically receive a submission confirmation email
· If applying via paper form parents will receive an acknowledgement letter via post within 10 working days
Regardless of the school location parents must apply to the local authority they pay council tax to – you can include in and out of area schools as your preferences.