At Hadleigh Junior School, we are committed to the health and safety of our staff, pupils and visitors. Ensuring the safety of our community is of paramount importance, and this policy reflects our dedication to creating a safe learning environment.
We are committed to:
- Providing a productive and safe learning environment.
- Preventing accidents and any work-related illnesses.
- Compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Minimising risks via assessment and policy.
- Providing safe working equipment and ensuring safe working methods.
- Including all staff and representatives in health and safety decisions.
- Monitoring and reviewing our policies to ensure effectiveness.
- Setting high targets and objectives to develop the academy’s culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensuring adequate welfare facilities are available throughout our academy.
- Ensuring adequate resources are available to address health and safety issues, so far as is reasonably practicable.